It’s Never 2 Late
- Collection. Personal information refers to information that is connected to Your name, and may include things such as Your email address, physical address, or telephone number. iN2L collects personal information when Users voluntarily submit it to us. For example, You may choose to submit personal information to iN2L in a comment card; create an Account; edit Your Registration Information; request additional Software, Content, Hardware, or Services; or make a purchase through the iN2L System. iN2L may also receive personal information about You from the purchaser of the iN2L System or any other individual whom You grant access to Your Account.
- Use. iN2L’s primary purpose in collecting personal information is help administer the iN2L System. iN2L may also use personal information for various purposes, including without limitation to:
- To help diagnose problems with our iN2L System, and to enhance the iN2L System for optimal User experience.
- To monitor the usage and performance of our iN2L System, and to determine aggregate information about our Users.
- To provide and deliver products and services You select on the iN2L System, and send You related information such as confirmations and receipts.
- To customize Software, Content, Hardware, and Services that may be of interest to our Users.
- To provide maintenance, support, and customer service for the iN2L System.
- To contact Users for information verification purposes and to administer Accounts.
- Access & Choice. iN2L has implemented the following procedure that You may use to access, correct, or delete Your personal information, or choose how Your personal information is used:
- If You would like to know the types of personal information that iN2L collects from Users through its iN2L System or through its Services, please email or write iN2L at the address listed below under the Section titled “Communication.”
- You may correct the personal information by sending a written request for correction to iN2L’s Privacy Officer at the address below. Your request must include: (1) all of the incorrect personal information that You wish to change, (2) the corrected personal information, and (3) Your signature authorizing such changes. iN2L will then correct the personal information in our database and send a written confirmation to You.
- If You receive any email marketing communications from iN2L and You wish to stop receiving such email marketing communications, please contact us at the address listed below. If You opt out, we may still send You non-promotional communications, such as those about Your Account or to facilitate requests for products and services You have requested through the iN2L System.
- Some web browsers and devices permit You to broadcast a preference that You not be “tracked” online. At this time iN2L does not modify Your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
- Additional Information.
- Communication. If You have questions or concerns regarding iN2L’s collection and use of Your personal information or any other privacy or security issue, please contact:
It’s Never 2 Late, LLC
Attention: iN2L Privacy Officer
7330 S. Alton Way
Centennial, CO 80112
If iN2L needs, or is required, to contact You concerning any event that involves information about You we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
Effective as of August 10, 2017.