This policy describes how It’s Never 2 Late, LLC (“iN2L”) collects, uses, and shares personal information. You can jump to particular topics by going to the headings below:
- Types Of Information We Collect.
- Use And Processing Of Information
- Sharing Of Information
- Your Choices
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Contact Information
Types Of Information We Collect
The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect from you and how we use that information.
|Types of Data
Primary Purpose for Collection
and Use of Data
||We collect your name and contact information when you create an account. We also collect information relating to the actions that you perform while logged into your account.
||We provide account related functionalities to our users. Accounts can be used to save your preferences and transaction history.
|Cookies and first party tracking
||We want our website to operate efficiently.
|Cookies and Third Party Tracking
||We participate in behavior-based advertising, this means that a third party uses technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests on our website, or on other websites. See our Cookie Section for more information.
||We have a legitimate interest in engaging in behavior-based advertising and capturing website analytics.
||We collect personal information, such as your age or location.
||We want to understand our users and provide tailored services.
||If you receive email from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains and make purchases.
||We want to understand how you interact with our communications to you.
||If you apply for a job posting, we collect information necessary to process your application. This may include, among other things, your Social Security Number. Providing this information is required for employment.
||We use information about prospective employees in the anticipation of a contract of employment with you. In some contexts, we are also required by law to collect information about our applicants. We also use your information to have efficient staffing and work force operations.
||If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name, the community you represent, e-mail address, phone number, and any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.
||We use feedback to improve our services.
||When you sign up for one of our mailing lists we collect your email address or postal address.
||We share information about our products and services with individuals that consent to receive such information. We also have a legitimate interest in sharing information about our products or services.
||We collect your name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, and payment information when you purchase our services.
||We use your information to perform our contract to provide you with products or services.
|Request a Demonstration
||If you submit information through our “Schedule a Demonstration” page, we collect your company, name, e-mail address, phone number, state of residence, and any comments you add.
||We have a legitimate interest in performing the requested demonstrations and marketing our products to those who express interest.
||We use technology to monitor how you interact with our website. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser.
||We have a legitimate interest in understanding how you interact with our website to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also have a legitimate interest in detecting and preventing fraud.
||We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.
||We have a legitimate interest in monitoring our networks and the visitors to our websites. Among other things, it helps us understand which of our services is the most popular.
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources. For example, if you submit a job application, or become an employee, we may conduct a background check.
Use and Processing of Information
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our website.
- To provide and deliver iN2L services, and send you related information such as confirmations or receipts.
- To help diagnose problems with our iN2L System, and to enhance the iN2L System for optimal User experience.
- To monitor the usage and performance of our iN2L System, and to determine aggregate information about our Users.
- To customize Software, Content, Hardware, and Services that may be of interest to our Users.
- To provide maintenance, support, and customer service for the iN2L System.
- To contact Users for information verification purposes and to administer Accounts.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you complete an online purchase we may collect your information to perform our contract with you, but we also collect your information as we have a legitimate interest in maintaining your information after your transaction is complete so that we can quickly and easily respond to any questions about your order. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our legitimate interest in conducting our business.
How are cookies used for advertising purposes? Cookies and other ad technology such as beacons, pixels, and tags help us serve relevant ads to you more effectively. They also help us provide aggregated auditing, research, and reporting for advertisers, understand and improve our service, and know when content has been shown to you. We may use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may employ cookies and clear GIFs to measure advertising effectiveness. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these third party advertising companies if you have any concerns. Note: Because your web browser may request advertisements and beacons directly from third party ad network servers, these networks can view, edit, or set third party cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. Ads served by us may also set third party cookies.Unless you clear these cookies from your browser, we may use this information to:
- provide more relevant, interest-based advertising
- provide aggregate reports of ads activity to advertisers and websites hosting the ads
- help website and app owners understand how visitors engage with their sites or apps
- detect and defend against fraud and other risks to protect users and partners
- improve our products
Most browsers allow you to control and erase cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. Additionally, some features may work improperly or not at all. It may also stop you from saving customized settings.
Sharing Of Information
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
- Communities. We may share your information with the community that you live in, your care facility or similar entities. These entities may use the information to check usage and conduct analytics.
If required under applicable law, you can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Access To Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you.
- Changes To Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law. If our website does not permit you to update or correct certain information contact us at the address described below and we will correct your information if required by law.
- Deletion Of Your Personal Information. Typically we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send promotional materials to you. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
How We Protect Personal Information
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.When you create an account, you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Transmission Of Information To Other Countries. We are an American company. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not necessarily limited to, the United States.
- Third Party Applications/Websites. We have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
It’s Never 2 Late, LLC
Attention: iN2L Privacy Officer
5889 S. Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Suite 320
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Last Revised: 10/20/2019
Effective Date: 10/20/2019